Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Countdown to 2018: Best Appetizers and Snacks of 2017

Happy Boxing Day! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration, and if your family is anything like mine, there are probably several more gatherings in the works for the coming days and weekends. Today starts the "Countdown to 2018" Series where we look back at my favorite recipes on this blog in different categories. This series is hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.

I always look forward to this series because I LOVE looking back and picking out my favorites! Although I will tell you that sometimes I find it hard to leave ANY recipe out... they only make the blog if they're delicious in the first place!

Today we look back at the best appetizers and snacks from 2017.

Shrimp and Guacamole Bites

These are SO good. I've served them as appetizers at several dinner parties and they always get rave reviews. You can make your own guac or use store-bought, and the result will always be spectacular. I love how sometimes the simplest things are the best!



Chicken and Brie Flatbreads with Spinach and Raspberries


These flatbreads were "thrown together" to use up some leftovers, but let me tell you, it was a fantastic combination. Brie, spinach, raspberries, chicken...we ate it for dinner, but flatbreads can easily be an appetizer if cut into smaller pieces, so I threw it in here!


Buffalo Chicken Meatballs

I made these for our Superbowl party last year and they were a Super hit. If you love chicken wings, you will love these fun meatballs.


Be sure to check back every day through New Year's for more favorites! Coming up you will see favorite breakfasts, main dishes, desserts, crock pot and instant pot recipes and the most popular recipes on the blog from the last year.

4 comments:

  1. You're right Sara...the parties are still on going in this house. Cocktail party scheduled for tomorrow night and I think these meatballs may make an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flatbread and meatballs have my mouth watering! Yum :) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a plating master! I love the looks of every single one of those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm all about those Shrimp and Guacamole Bites!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.