Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best Main Dish Recipes of 2011

It's Main Dish Day on the Countdown to 2012. I had a really hard time narrowing these down - there were several great ones I left out just because I had too many to choose from, unlike the soup and stew category! I guess I know where my cooking focus needs to be this winter! The recipes below represent a great variety between meat, fish, vegetarian options and both cold and warm weather main dishes. They're all incredibly good, and I hope you'll try them in 2012.

Pumpkin-Seed Crusted Tilapia



Sweet Corn Pizza



Curried Chicken Salad with Blackberries



Spinach, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Pizza



Jambalaya



Spinach, Mushroom and Ricotta Crepes



Bourbon Chicken



Spicy Pasta with Sweet Potatoes



Head on over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen for more main dish round ups! This post also linked to Mangia Mondays Best of 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about the Bourbon Chicken. I keep forgetting that I want to make this. It just so happens that chickens thighs are on sale right now so It seems like a good time to finally do this. Glad you joined the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious round-up! I'm loving the sweet corn pizza and bourbon chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.